Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 37 of 37

Thread: AIDS stabilizing...

  1. #31
    Inactive Member dmike2009's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2009
    Posts
    74
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: AIDS stabilizing...

    Well I have just been hit a few pvt messages, and everyone of them had the same consensus, they all think mikejones a dumb jerk and thanked me trying to "teach" him a lesson.
    I know a little bit about a lot and a lot about a little bit. Don't know everything, don't claim to. Like to talk, like to argue and debate, hate to fight. Might offend some, don't take it personally. :cool:

  2. #32
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: AIDS stabilizing...

    LOL I got one from Dmike wanting to fight me. Dude this thread was taking a nice turn remembering victims of aids and you bring senseless violence to the thread. Great job DMike.
    GO VOLS

  3. #33
    Inactive Member dmike2009's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2009
    Posts
    74
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: AIDS stabilizing...

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJones View Post
    Wait a minute did you just say you are gonna put me on Ignore then ask me a question? You little man are an idiot. You make no sense. You should try and sober up before posting about some dude from the night before that did you wrong.
    First of all I don't drink, so I am always sober. I get a natural high from putting ballsy but unintelligent nimrods in their place. I have been researching your posts from past year of so. You use the word "stupid" more than any other word. And from what I gather from some of your "buddies" on here, you are the one that gets on here drunk. here is a quote from a pretty respected poster

    "Trying to talk any sense to Mike Jones/numbnuts,whatever.. the dude must get hammered and get on here. Good luck anyway and give him hell"
    Doesn't your insurance plan pay for mental health care CW?
    I know a little bit about a lot and a lot about a little bit. Don't know everything, don't claim to. Like to talk, like to argue and debate, hate to fight. Might offend some, don't take it personally. :cool:

  4. #34
    Inactive Member dmike2009's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2009
    Posts
    74
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: AIDS stabilizing...

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJones View Post
    LOL I got one from Dmike wanting to fight me. Dude this thread was taking a nice turn remembering victims of aids and you bring senseless violence to the thread. Great job DMike.
    Go back and read each thing you wrote on this thread, you weren't remembering victims, your were remembering the stupid stereotypes, and had nothing good or positive to add, I get of seeing the idle bs that interject into every racy thread. I challenged you to an MMA fight, with a ref pads, and helmet. So I can kick your @$$ legally, without getting in trouble, and you are afraid
    I know a little bit about a lot and a lot about a little bit. Don't know everything, don't claim to. Like to talk, like to argue and debate, hate to fight. Might offend some, don't take it personally. :cool:

  5. #35
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: AIDS stabilizing...

    whoa so you actually spent time going back and reading someone's posts?

    wow

    and dont keep this in PM, this is way too much fun to read.

    if you guys fight i wanna be there, because FIGHTING IS COOL AND IT SOLVES PROBLEMS!

    yeah, not really.

    if you were really the bigger man, you would actually ignore him instead of trying to bait him into a fight

  6. #36
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: AIDS stabilizing...

    Quote Originally Posted by Biggin View Post
    whoa so you actually spent time going back and reading someone's posts?

    wow

    and dont keep this in PM, this is way too much fun to read.

    if you guys fight i wanna be there, because FIGHTING IS COOL AND IT SOLVES PROBLEMS!

    yeah, not really.

    if you were really the bigger man, you would actually ignore him instead of trying to bait him into a fight

    Kinda weird eh? Not to mention his first post i the thread involves calling my mom a *****. LOL Oh well

    See he uses stupid stupidity all the words he claims to hate.

    Quote Originally Posted by dmike2009 View Post
    Mike you show your immaturity and stupidity in just about every post. Trying to debate anything with you, is like trying to have a battle of wits against an unarmed man. How did an idiot like get in the job you have Chris? You are one stupid son of a B ! T ( # I doubt you speak the same way if this was an open public forum. Then people would know how you are. YOU exemplify the worst possible opinion anyone could have on any touchy subject. Someone needs to teach you a lesson. Someone from your profession should know better. Stupidity Kills Idiots Dead!!! What a joke, and you are doing a bad job in LB. Chris, you suck
    GO VOLS

  7. #37
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: AIDS stabilizing...

    This ****'s hilarious...
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •